Tuesday 6 December 2011

new fangled technology

As previously mentioned, it was my mother who put me up to this.  It was also she who showed me how easy it was to 'create a blog' - from her own blog site.  What she didn't mention was that this blog site requires weekly posts (or maybe she's just saying that now because she wants to see weekly posts) lest there be 'blanks' (?).  All this to say that I have other, far more pressing deadlines and if the odd 'blank' finds its way into my blog, please do not take that to mean that I am an unreliable blogger. But really, something's gotta give.

Right now, my fantasies are about next Thursday at Noon because by then I will be/better be done for the term.  Between now and then, I have 3000 words due and a Math unit test.  All very doable until you take into account that the research for 1500 of the words is supposed to be a 'group' effort.  And to put it charitably, my 'group members' are reminicent of Hobbs (of Calvin and Hobbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment